In the context of its research and educational activities, the Informatics Laboratory of AUA has established cooperation with a number of recognized research groups, educational institutions, as well as other national and international organizations.
At a national level, the Informatics Laboratory has established close cooperation with scientists from most Greek universities. At an international level, close cooperation has been established with:
- European Federation for Information Technology for Agriculture (EFITA), Food and the Environment. Mr. Ian Houseman (General Secretary).
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), WAICENT/Knowledge Exchange Facilitation Branch, Agricultural Information Management Standards initiative. Dr. Johannes Keizer.
- Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and the Institute for Systems Research: Prof. John Baras.
- Dartmouth College (USA), Computer Science Department, Dartmouth Experimental Visualization Laboratory (DEVLAB): Prof. Fillia S. Makedon.
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Computer Science Department, Research Unit on Hypermedia and Databases. Professor Erik Duval.
- University of Bonn, Chair for Business Management, Organization and Information Management. Professor Dr. Gerhard Schiefer.
- University of Debrecen, Faculty of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development. Prof. Miklos Herdon.
- Ege University (Turkey), Faculty of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Machinery. Prof. Kamil Okyay Sindir.
- University of Agronomical Sciences and Veterinary Medicine Bucharest. Prof. Gheorghe Valentin Roman.
- University of Applied Science of Eberswalde. Prof. H.P. Piorr.
- University of Duisburg – Essen, Department Information Systems for Production and Operations Management. Assistant Professor Dr. Ulf Ehlers and Dr. Jan Pawlowski.
- Norwegian University of Life Sciences & AGROASIS - the Nordic School of Agroecology/Ecological Agriculture. Professor Geir Lieblein.
- Corvinus University of Budapest,
Department of Ecological and
Sustainable Production Systems. Prof. Lazlo Radics.
University of Maribor, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, eCommerce Center. Professor Joze Gricar & Assistant Professor Andreja Pucihar.
- Universidad de Alcalá Spain.
Ass. Prof. Miguel-Angel
Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) Sweden, Knowledge Management Research group. Dr. Ambjörn Naeve.
- University of Nottingham, Intute: health and life sciences. Mr. Stephen Pinfield.
- Estonian University of Life Sciences, Department of Plant Protection. Professor Anne Luik & Dr. Ragnar Leming.
- University of Potsdam, Institute for eGovernment. Dr. T. Schuppan.
- University of Cardiff, eCommerce Innovation Centre. Martin Parfett.
- Agricultural Research institute of Cyprus. Dr.
George Adamides & Dr. Savvas Savvides.
University College Dublin, School of Computer Science & Informatics (). Lecturer Eleni Mangina.
In addition to research and educational organizations, the Informatics Laboratory also cooperates closely with most Greek Ministries, public authorities and governmental agencies, professional associations, as well as other organizations of public interest. Furthermore, collaboration has been established with European organizations of public interest:
- Austrian Federal Ministry of Education, The Arts and Culture
- Farmers Union of Wales
- State Office for Consumer Protection, Agriculture and Land Consolidation, Bradenburg region, Germany
- Association for Hungarian Organic Farming (MŐGÉRT)
- Koscierzyna Community Office, Poland
Finally, an important number of enterprises of the private sector have expressed interest in the Informatics Laboratory activities. Existing cooperation has been established with the following firms, among others: