The members of the Informatics Laboratory of AUA publish often results of their research activities. During the last few years, the total number for all the members of Infolab exceeds 488 identified publications. More specifically, the Infolab members:
- Have edited 10 book volumes or special issues in scientific journals.
- Have co-authored more than 142 papers in international and national scientific journals.
- Have co-authored more than 35 chapters in books.
- Have participated in the preparation and presentation of more than 260 papers in international and national conferences.
- Finally, have participated in the preparation of more than 37 other publications (technical reports, studies, articles in popular press, etc.).
You can navigate through the list of Infolab members’ more recent publications, selecting accordingly your preferred presentation type:
- Presentation per publication year
- Presentation per publication type